As I mentioned in my last post, I completed the final three blooms and colored them like the others. I then added some leaves and some taller sticks cut from an old grapevine wreath to give the arrangement some height. The leaves provided in the kit were a lovely shade of green...however, since I was doing a dried hydrangea arrangement, I colored the leaves with some brown watercolor markers and used the end of a paintbrush on my mouse pad to give the leaves some movement.
I'm happy with how it all turned out.
I have some friends that do not work with miniatures that see my blog posts through my Facebook account and they often ask me just how big the things are that I make. I hope this next picture will help them out. You can see just the size the arrangement is. It is sitting on my fingers for this picture. Sometimes it is easier to show someone instead of just telling them that one inch is the same as one foot. :-)
I hope you have enjoyed the three plant kits. I'm not sure what I'm going to share with everyone next, but I have some things up my sleeve. Plus, there is more to do on The Mystic Path.