Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome to all my new friends!

Hello everyone.

First, I want to thank everyone that has joined and is following my blog. I never expected to be up to 13 people in just a week.  I just hope I can continue to keep y'all entertained with my general ramblings.  It is very exciting to be sharing my latest project (and biggest to date).  I never thought when I started doing minis years ago that I would ever acquire such a great group of people I'm happy to call friends. 

There are a lot of plans in my day today so not sure if I'll get my update done on The Mystic Path, but if it doesn't happen today, I'm sure there will be something tomorrow.

Oh, and before I forget....is anyone else feeling just all out of sorts with this time change? Oh what a difference an hour makes.  I hate losing that hour, but I'm sure glad it won't be dark so early after I get home from work.  A bit of daylight does wonders to a creative mind.

Till later!

2 comments: